Image Map

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupcake Heels!


OMG! I'm sorry I had to do another post today! I'm just so happy with the way these turned out. I saw these first about two weeks ago on Pintrest and then again last week when a friend posted them to my facebook wall. I actually have an order for these for this week so I decided I better do a test run to see just how much time and work I was going to have to put into them. They turned out so cute don't you think!! If you'd like to order some of these please let me know. I can do them in a variety of colors!!
I think these are the cutest cupcakes I've done to date. I can just see them sitting in a very large, walk-in closet. You know, picture the dream closet of Carrie's on Sex in the City. I always love shoe shopping I never have trouble finding my size. I think these will fit just fine!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time that I'm seeing these! They are adorable. Super job and good luck with your order :)

    ReplyDelete