Image Map

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy National Kidney Day!


I would say this is the most odd cupcake I've done, I just had to share them! A friend contacted me to do cupcakes for a customer of his, a Nephrology office, for National Kidney Day. Well to work I went! I decided to use the Royal Icing technique and made up these cute cupcake toppers.I never thought in a million years that I'd be making icing "kidneys" for my cupcakes, but I thinkthey turned out great!


Happy National Kidney Day everyone! Enjoy your kidneys!!
I Heart Nap Time

3 comments:

  1. These are very creative! Good job with a tough subject to bake for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me!? These are great! Very good idea on your part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are perfect!!!you are very creative....Thanks for sharing with 'Decorating Challenge'...

    ReplyDelete